Drupal 8’s main characteristics are mobility, accessibility and multilingualism, with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Since Actency’s creation in 2007, we have been a Drupal pure player.
MORE PERFORMANCE THANKS TO SYMFONY AND BIGPIPE
- One of the great innovations in Drupal 8 is the adoption of Symfony 2 framework and the BigPipe module:
- Greater comfort in coding design
- Enhanced coding efficiency: with the use of a popular framework it is not one, but two communities coming together in the same direction
- Higher quality project management and organization through the training of stakeholders
- Like Facebook, Drupal 8 integrates BigPipe technology. Since BigPipe is much faster than traditional page rendering models, latency is reduced on major browsers.
MORE MOBILITY WITH A RESPONSIVE INTERFACE
Drupal 8 Mobile features a responsive administration interface, so it’s possible to manage your site from your favorite devices, such as a smartphone or tablet.
Drupal 8 offers a more intuitive, multilingual interface for geographically decentralized contributors who work in different languages. And the Drupal Community constantly updates the dictionary.
MORE ACCESSIBILITY FOR ALL: DEVELOPERS, CONTRIBUTORS and CLIENTS
The latest version of Drupal takes into account WAI-ARIA accessibility at its core. This version includes a semantic evolution of code and improvements in color contrast and size of fonts. The Drupal Community asked for new components before the integration to Drupal 8, and for good reason: e-accessibility will be mandatory in two years for state services and in three years for communities.
need to prepare FOR drupal 8?